Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Routes with two manufacturing locations

By
Dean
on 3/22/15, 9:38 AM 480 views

I'm having some trouble routing my stock in a configuration with two manufacturing locations.  My manufacturing plant is a brewery.

1. Manufacture wort in the brewhouse, put it in a tank in the cellar

2. Add more ingredients in the cellar, manufacture finished beer

A manufacturing order for step 1 goes as planned.  The wort goes into the cellar. When I create another manufacturing order for step 2 it is held up awaiting raw materials.  A stock move for the extra ingredients is generated for Cellar -> Production, but not for Warehouse/Stock -> Cellar.

How do I automatically get stock from the Warehouse to the Cellar?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/22/15, 9:38 AM
Seen: 480 times
Last updated: 3/22/15, 9:38 AM