Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Routes In Warehouse

By
David Warner
on 4/1/15, 2:57 AM 313 views

Hi,

I have one scenario to implement in Odoo. I have one warehouse and two different locations i.e.Shelf I and Shelf II.I have few products which should travel to their desired locations directly.I have configured warehouse as Receipt in 3 Steps(Input--->QC-->Stock Location) and Delivery as Pick +Ship.My query is how I should configure routes so that once I confirm PO,in Receipt(Incoming Shipment),It will show destination location as configured for product i.e.One product to Shelf I and another to Shelf II.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/1/15, 2:57 AM
Seen: 313 times
Last updated: 4/1/15, 2:57 AM