This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello,

I would like to know how to get the same product in the same warehouse with different routes? 

The case is: I do make quality control for the products when I receive goods from the new suppliers, but after some time when I am sure the supplier is reliable I do not go through quality control every time I receive products from them, I just make it randomly. I have one warehouse.

So if I set up warehouse in a way to go through 3 steps (Unload in input location, go through a quality control before being admitted in stock) I have to go through through QC everytime I receive the product. If I have another configuration I do not go through QC at all.

Please provide some solution so that I could make a choice whether product goes through QC or not manually. Thanks in advance.

Discard
Author Best Answer

@zbik

Thanks  for your answer. I found that there is a possibility to assign routes to products under Procurements tab in Supply Chain Information section, but I can not understand what connection between this option, three types of Incoming Shipments in warehouse options and Types of operation. I believe with the right configuration of those option I will get the result.

Discard
Best Answer

You must define a second, shorter route. Routes are selected according to their priority. Warehouse manager should sometimes change their priority, Alternatively, choose active now on product form.

Discard