Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Route Email into all users Odoo-Inbox

By
Martin Neumann
on 3/13/16, 12:21 PM 433 views

I have set the email-server configuration completely and successful. External Emails to Odoo`s default emailadress (which is erp@domain.com) are fetched. Unfortunately they are not handled correct.

I would like to have it that way, that every Email, sent from outside, is shown in every (Odoo-)Users inbox.

I can see that Odoo fetched them correctly (Settings>Technical>Emails>Messages), but no user is notified.

Incoming Emailaccount is configured as follows:

Create a new Record: Discussion Group

Server Action: (empty).

Under settings>technical>email>subtypes i can see, that Message Type "Discussion Group" has no "Model". Is that the problem? What do i have to change, to show any incoming email to "erp@" in everys users inbox?

What did you define in the preferences of the different users?

Ermin Trevisan
on 3/13/16, 2:58 PM
Julian Robbins
On 3/15/16, 6:05 PM

Also having all mail to each user, one issue you have which isnt fixable without coding is that if you have an email relating to one model ie sales, you cannot send so that it becomes a project task (although there is a lead -> issue module). But my point is that you cannot easily send mails across the modules (as yet) out of the box

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/13/16, 12:21 PM
Seen: 433 times
Last updated: 3/15/16, 6:05 PM