Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

rounding in total invoices and taxe.

on 3/7/16, 6:00 AM 191 views

Hello I dont want to have rounding in total invoices and taxe. how can i do this? Thanks  

What do you mean exactly? Can you provide an example?

Ermin Trevisan
on 3/7/16, 8:59 AM

Hi Ermin Trevisan, When i create an seles order, the total amount of the sale order is rounded EX:( 601.70 in subtotal became 602.00), this act made my invoice incorrect. Could you please help on this ? Thanks in advance

on 3/7/16, 9:14 AM
On 3/8/16, 3:09 AM

Thanks Ermin Trevisan for your help, but finally I discovered that when installing "Sale Discount for Total Amount" module, the total amount of my sales order will be rounded. When I uninstall it, the total amount is right. I would have a dsicount in the total amount of my sales order, that's why I insttalled this module. Is there any solution to get a total discount without adding "Sale Discount for Total Amount" module ? 

Thanks in advance.

Ermin Trevisan

--Ermin Trevisan--
| 6 3 7
Walchwil, Switzerland
--Ermin Trevisan--

Ermin Trevisan
On 3/7/16, 2:25 PM

Define the decimal accuracy and rounding in the settings of your currency.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 3/7/16, 6:00 AM
Seen: 191 times
Last updated: 3/8/16, 3:09 AM