This question has been flagged

When I try to run an rml report in my system, the following error shows Style '0' not found in stylesheet

(<type 'exceptions.keyerror'="">, KeyError("Style '0' not found in stylesheet",), <traceback object="" at="" 0xb5b8aa4="">)

But when we run in another system, there is no error. And we get the output successfully. Can you please suggest a solution to tackle this problem.

Discard

What report are you trying to run? Have you edited it in any way? If not, you may want to just grab the latest source code revision for whatever version you're using.

Author

No. It is an rml report while trying to print it it shows the above error. I don't know what to do as I am not familiar with rml reports in openerp.

You'll have to dig in and find exactly where the source file is that is responsible for the report. You never mentioned what report it is so I can't help there. My guess is that if you got the RML file on the working system and did a diff against the same file on the bad system, you'd see a difference. If not, there's a custom report in the database which supercedes the RML file completely. You could probably just look at the bad RML file for a <para style="0"> tag, too.

Author

I have verified the rml file there is not any statement like para style ="0" but we run the same codes and all in another pc it executes successfully. I think the generated error is System dependent.

Check the database record in ir_act_report_xml for that report. Are report_rml_content_data and report_sxw_content_data fields empty? Just a shot in the dark.

Author

yes all the fields are occupied with "<binary data>"

I'm assuming you're in pgAdmin? <binary data> may still mean it's empty, but try just deleting the content of those two cells and saving the record.

Author

via pgAdmin itself ?

Yeah, right in pgAdmin as you're viewing rows. You can make edits to the data that way.