Odoo Help

rml page break creating text formatting problems

By
vimal j
on 11/21/13, 3:24 AM 1,954 views

Hi all,

I tried creating page break in sales quotation form between terms and conditions and invoice lines using conditional page break in sales_order.rml. When i print the form, page break is getting introduced after the invoice lines but in the next page where terms and conditions is printed i can see white space after few lines and again the content gets printed in the next page. I dont know why this happens.

This is the necessary part of the code

<para style="terp_default_Bold_9"><b>Total :</b></para>
    </td>
    <td>
      <para style="terp_default_Right_9_Bold"><b>[[ formatLang(o.amount_total, dp='Account', currency_obj=o.pricelist_id.currency_id) ]]</b></para>
    </td>
  </tr>
</blockTable>
<para style="terp_default_8">
  <font color="white"> </font>
</para>

<condPageBreak height="22.0cm"/>

<para style="terp_default_9">[[ format(o.note or '') ]]</para>
<blockTable colWidths="533.0" style="Table7">
  <tr>
    <td>
      <para style="terp_default_9">[[ format(o.payment_term and o.payment_term.note or (o.partner_id.property_payment_term and o.partner_id.property_payment_term.note or '')) ]]</para>
    </td>
  </tr>
</blockTable>
<para style="terp_default_8">
  <font color="white"> </font>
</para>

</pto> </story>

It would be helpful if some one can guide me to introduce page breaks without getting any formatting problems in rml.

Thank you

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/21/13, 3:24 AM
Seen: 1954 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM