Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

RML not formatting, printing <b> </b> instead

rml
By
Peter Otoule
on 4/17/15, 10:08 AM 615 views

Hello:

I am using this in order to create a item list to be printed on an rml report:

#In the python code

for item in items: if item['condition']: # This condition is defined in the code name = '<b>' + item['name'] + '</b>' else: name = item['name']

The coulde will give me a main items wich are composed with a list of items (something like the BoM).

Then in the rml i am using:

<para style="P5"> Items: [[ d["item"] ]]</para>
This will me print a report with a list of the items contained in the item, and depending if the item in the list accomplish the 'condition' this should use the format (<b> </b>).

The target should be: Items: Item1 Item2 Item3 Item4

I get instead Items: Item1 Item2 <b>Item3</b> Item4

Could someone tell me what I am doing wrong? I tried the escape codes &lt; and &gt; on the code but I get &lt;b&gt;Item3&lt;/b&gt;

Regards!

Thanks, I will check it!

Peter Otoule
on 10/6/15, 1:15 PM

works for you?

Axel Mendoza
on 10/6/15, 1:15 PM

Axel Mendoza

--Axel Mendoza--
| 7 7 8
Camaguey, Cuba
--Axel Mendoza--

DevOps - Full stack - Software Architect - Developer - Technology Integrator

I could help you to develop anything and solve complex problems based on technologies, integrations and tricky stuffs mostly in Python with OpenERP/Odoo, Zato, Django and many others frameworks programming languages and technologies.

I offers consulting services to anyone with an unanswered questions or needs for customizations. Think about it, maybe it's better to have an expert to solve your issues and projects than having a full time employee trying to understand what to do an how

Reach me at aekroft@gmail.com

Axel Mendoza
On 10/1/15, 5:13 AM

You need to do it all in rml like:

<b>[[ item['name'] ]][[ item['condition'] or removeParentNode('b') ]]</b><para>[[ item['name'] ]] [[ item['condition'] and removeParentNode('para') ]]</para>
Peter Otoule
On 10/6/15, 2:04 PM

Not yet tested, sorry!

solved?

Axel Mendoza
on 12/23/15, 2:22 PM
Hola Alex:

Disculpa pero aún no he tenido tiempo de probarlo para marcarlo, voy a ver si le puedo dedicar un poco de tiempo la semana que viene.

Un saludo y disculpa.

2015-12-23 20:22 GMT+01:00 Axel Mendoza <portaltemplate12973@mail.odoo.com>:

solved?

--
Axel Mendoza

--
Alejandro Díaz López

Open Phoenix I.T.

Business Account Manager
Móvil (34) 652 825 009

C/Campiña, 47 Bajo
23600 Martos
Jaén (Spain)
Tel. (34)953 344 189

http://www.open-phoenix.com

Peter Otoule
on 12/24/15, 6:19 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/17/15, 10:08 AM
Seen: 615 times
Last updated: 10/6/15, 2:04 PM