Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

RML - Draw a red line with rml

Victor Godayer
on 2/28/14, 5:34 AM 1,733 views

I know this post is a bit off-boundaries of openerp, but as rml is used in openerp, and my question could help others I write it here.

I would like to draw a red line in rml. I have already my line but I didn't see anywhere in the rml documentation how to set a different color for lines. Below is my actual line :

<lines>1.3cm 24.9cm 19.9cm 24.9cm</lines>

I have tried this :

<lines strokeColor="red">1.3cm 24.9cm 19.9cm 24.9cm</lines>`

But without success. Do you know how to set a color for a line object in rml ?

Thank you for your help

Krupesh Laiya
On 2/28/14, 8:31 AM

Use < hr > tag to draw line in rml

and also visit below link:

<lineStyle kind="LINEBEFORE" colorName="green" start="0,0" stop="0,-1"/>
   <lineStyle kind="LINEABOVE" colorName="green" start="0,0" stop="0,-1"/>
   <lineStyle kind="LINEBELOW" colorName="white" start="0,0" stop="0,-1"/>

Thanks for your help but it does not work.

Victor Godayer
on 2/28/14, 11:50 AM
Victor Godayer
On 2/28/14, 11:51 AM

I found the solution using this :

<stroke color="red"/>
<lines >1.3cm 24.9cm 19.9cm 24.9cm</lines>
<stroke color="black"/>

<stroke color="black"/> is needed to switch back the color to back. Otherwise all the next lines are drawn in red.

Is it working? cuz for me this solution is not working. <stroke color> is only working on characters enclosed within <drawstring> tag. Lines still appear black only

vimal j
on 3/1/14, 1:56 AM

yes it is working with me.

Victor Godayer
on 3/3/14, 4:10 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 2/28/14, 5:34 AM
Seen: 1733 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM