Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

RMA Claim line status change

By
Apoorv Soral
on 11/24/15, 7:48 AM 309 views

I created a claim from Sales>After-sale Services>Caims. Then I added a product line by clicking on the button "Add claim lines using serial or invoice number". What I didn't like about this screen was that it doesn't open a list of lots/serial# shipped to customer with their respective invouce number but instead you have to search it with the exact information. However, the queston is, when the line is added, I many statuses under the "claim line" - "Draft Refused Confirmed, waiting for product Received, to control Controlled, to treate Treated". BUT I DO NOT SEE THESE STATUSES CHANGING AUTOMATICALLY.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/24/15, 7:48 AM
Seen: 309 times
Last updated: 11/24/15, 7:48 AM