Odoo Help

4 Answers
sharon shen Canada
12/16/16, 2:43 PM

Hi no i didn’t find an answer to that question, but my coworker suggested to change the way I do things to eliminate needing to go into onchange: Doing validation in other area, using domain filter to filter out values I don’t want…etc

Update:

old values are in self._origin. Self only contains new values. Even self.id = openerp.models.NewId

subbarao India

--subbarao--

| 5 3 8
Chennai, India
--subbarao--

subbarao India
10/23/18, 9:07 AM

Check The Onchange Product if stock is not available it will display warning as well as data will store.

so in your case you can erase your field and raise a warning

Peter Schwarz Germany
12/16/16, 8:54 AM

I'm too new to this forum to post a commentary so please forgive me my 'answer'.

Have you found any solution? I am searching for about an hour now and I cannot find any way how to solve it!

Thank you!

1 Comment
sharon shen Canada
2/27/17, 4:46 PM

old values are in self._origin. Self only contains new values. Even self.id = openerp.models.NewId

Ask a Question
Writer
Keep Informed
1 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now