Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Return to kanban view

By
Aitor Bouzas
on 1/21/15, 9:29 AM 513 views

Hi everyone,

Is there anyway to return to kanban view (or some other kind of view) after creating a record?

Thanks in advice

If you mean to return automatically to kanban view after clicking the standard red "Save" button, then not without quite a change in the UI framework. @Bruno had indicated how you can do that if you can live with additional click away.

Ivan
on 1/24/15, 1:20 AM

Yes @Ivan, I mean that. Because I just inherited and modified the "Save" method from partner, and sometimes the company_id is changed (maybe you remember from some other of my posts...) and that gives me an error when the new partner id is returned (because the user that created it has no permissions into the new company_id) so I just wanted to return to Kanban view after creating the partner instead of returning any other in the function.

Aitor Bouzas
on 1/26/15, 3:01 AM
Anand
On 1/26/15, 4:29 AM

Inherit the  create method

def create(cr,uid,vals,context=none):

super(curent_model).create(cr,uid,vals)

return {

'name' : 'Module name',

'view_type' : 'form',

'view_mode' : 'form',

'view_id': False,

'res_model' : 'res.partner',

'context' : context,

'type' : 'ir.actions.act_window',

'target' : 'current',

}

Bruno JOLIVEAU
On 1/23/15, 2:45 PM

Just click on the "kanban view" icon on top right after your record is created.

Thanks for the help, but maybe I did not explained well my question... Check my other comment...

Aitor Bouzas
on 1/26/15, 3:08 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/21/15, 9:29 AM
Seen: 513 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM