Odoo Help


Retained on services management

on 3/10/14, 5:05 PM 550 views


I am working in service company that is paid directly 95% of total lines related to services (other invoice lines are not services) of the customer invoice by the customer. The remaining 5% is always paid by the customer but to the tax authorities that returns it to us after deposit of tax returns of the fiscal year concerned. How can handle this with OpenERP v7

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.


Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

0 follower(s)


Asked: 3/10/14, 5:05 PM
Seen: 550 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM