Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Restricting user from editing the unit price for product.

on 7/22/13, 7:44 AM 1,532 views

Hi all,

My client do not want anyone to change unit price from sales order line. Rather they want to control changing price from masterdata only.

I checked the filed 'price_unit' from sale order line and the field is readonly

I checked the view 'sale.order.line.form2' and the 'price_unit' has no readonly attributes.

Can anyone help me to make this field readonly so that no one can change the value?

Any head way with this?

on 7/25/13, 10:51 AM

No way to solve this

on 7/25/13, 11:07 AM

Really weird! I thought it would be part of the Rules and security section.

on 7/25/13, 11:10 AM
Boris Ghelman
On 10/1/14, 11:16 PM

After many days investigating and googleling,  I solved using this function, very usefull, is not read only  , is a :  don't allow users to quote below the sales price of products, and you can make your particular changes.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 7/22/13, 7:44 AM
Seen: 1532 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM