Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Restrict User based on Shops

By
Sandeep Kumar
on 2/14/13, 8:33 AM 1,298 views

Hi Everyone Please help me out.

We have two shops:- Shop Freib Shop Konst

Shop Freib is mapped with Warehosue WH-Freib Shop Konst is mapped with Warehouse WH-Konst

I need to restrict users based on shop. Let say I created user:- - User_Freib for shop Freib - User_Konst for shop Konst

Now how can I restrict User_freib to only see his shops transcation not other shops transaction. Currently I am using OpenERP 7.0 if this functionality is available for 6.1, its most welcome

Hi, I have sort of the same question with 7.0. I found a "solution" but it is an old one http://forum.openerp.com/forum/topic32855.html, but it might still work.

Unfortunately I however have no clue how to make a module. can anyone help me make it?

Tom
on 2/22/13, 11:18 PM

Just tried the old SALE_MULTI_SHOP under 7.0 but it will not install.

Tom
on 2/23/13, 12:14 AM

Mustufa Rangwala (mra)

--Mustufa Rangwala (mra)--
Tiny ERP Pvt Ltd
http://www.odoo.com
| 2 1 4
Ahmedabad, India
--Mustufa Rangwala (mra)--

- Around 7+ years of strong experience in Odoo (Formerly OpenERP) which is world's largest Open Source Business Applications driven by CEO Fabien Pinckaers. - Played key role in developing and maintaining various Odoo Product modules and integrating them on Open Source ERP Environment. - Experience on Scrum methodology for project management - Experience in Team Building - Quick Start Implementations. - Worked on almost all versions (4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 6.1, 7.0, SAAS, Trunk(8.0)...) of Odoo (Formerly OpenERP) . Specialities: Odoo Business Process And OpenERP Implementation. Odoo Application Support and Maintenance. Odoo Technical & Functional Training. Business Process Mapping & Gap Analysis (Functional and Technical Analysis)

Mustufa Rangwala (mra)
On 3/11/13, 4:26 AM

You can customized it by putting responsible user field on your shop and make some record rule to work.

you make it sound so easy. Could you please elaborate as I am nof familiar with the record rule part of your suggestion?

Tom
on 3/12/13, 2:52 AM

can you make the module? (not free of course)

Tom
on 3/12/13, 2:57 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/14/13, 8:33 AM
Seen: 1298 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM