Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Restrict Calendar Days from Mouse click

By
priyankahdp
on 7/16/13, 2:55 AM 1,047 views

In openerp, after installing HR_Attendance module need to restrict days from mouse click. for example my client need to add total holidays for the year at one time and refrain employees from again click on that days for leave apply. for ex: initial phase HR manager define holidays in custom.holidays table (Deepavali,Ramazan,Vesak Poya day..) then need to that days disable from calendar view and protect from again leave re-applying process by employees.

please help me to sort out this issue.seems its a modification with jquery calendar.js file but how to read table from that js and after read that days and update in calendar view

MBIANDJI
On 4/29/14, 9:13 AM

I have the same problem! Any help?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/16/13, 2:55 AM
Seen: 1047 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM