This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I'd like to print an order to the kitchen through PoS using MRP to make the recipes, the main meal can have different items from the same category as in one or extra items.

Discard

Do you mean that you want Ingredients to be added while preparing a main meal. If yes i do have a solution for you. Kindly confirm

Yes this is exactly what I need, and I'm using odoo 9.0-3 installed in a virtual PC with a static IP address.
Let me know if you need any extra info and thanks for the support.

Regards,
Khalid

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 1:56 PM, Nilim <nilim.nath542@webkul.com> wrote:

Do you mean that you want Ingredients to be added while preparing a main meal. If yes i do have a solution for you. Kindly confirm

--

Webkul

Nilim Kumar Nath

ERP Technical Consultant(ODOO)

Webkul Software Pvt. Ltd.Contact : India (+91)-9650486699 USA (+1)-4082152638 UK (+44)-7937415639 

Sent by Odoo S.A. using Odoo

Dear Mr Nath,

This a conformation and official request for professional services to buy and install and customize odoo modules from your side in order to solve some issues in our client's system.
The system is as explained in my question in the community under my personal email (creation72@gmail.com) and below is a listing:-

1-User and reporting management and customization
2- Printing drivers our any solutions for printing that support RTL language (Arabic)
3-Restaurant order printing of ingredients without pricing

Please let's set for a voice call or skype or any suitable way to communicate and explain the situation furtherly.

Best Regards,

Eng. Khalid Elsheikh
Executive Manager 
Yafa Global Co
Mobile:- +966 568282225

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 1:56 PM, Nilim <nilim.nath542@webkul.com> wrote:

--

Webkul

Nilim Kumar Nath

ERP Technical Consultant(ODOO)

Webkul Software Pvt. Ltd.Contact : India (+91)-9650486699 USA (+1)-4082152638 UK (+44)-7937415639 

Sent by Odoo S.A. using Odoo

Best Answer

You don't necessarly need MRP and recipes for that purpose. Check this module: https://apps.openerp.com/apps/modules/8.0/tg_pos_packs/

Discard