Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Restaurant App With Tables ?

gav towle
on 2/18/15, 10:31 AM 3,113 views

I noticed on the odoo homepage a restaurant app that orders to be placed against tables, Any Ideas where I can get this from ?

| 5 4 8
Kochi, India
ODOO technical and functional

I like learning new thing, especially technical thing. I am a quick learner, I can learn technical things very fast. I have good logical skill,  I have immense interest in programming.

e-mail id : baijuks@hotmail.com

On 2/18/15, 11:34 PM

You can choose app from this link and download.

Hope this helps...

Miguel Guerrero
On 2/19/15, 7:23 PM

We´ve downloaded version 9 from http://gitlab.lahavane.com/mercurio/odoo/ and there we can see the tables and floor plan in the Point of Sale module. Will check if this is also available at https://nightly.odoo.com/master/nightly/ .

Let me know if this helps.

Joe Goldenwell
On 3/26/15, 9:57 AM

Tried the version 9 alpha (from nightlys).

There seems to be a problem loading the point of sales function when tables are set up.  The screen doesn't show the floor plan either.  Just shows a grey screen.

Anyone know what the problem is?

Same problem here, only the screen is black instead of grey ;-)

Ermin Trevisan
on 4/4/15, 4:47 AM

I am also facing same problem..

on 5/5/15, 2:00 AM
gav towle
On 2/19/15, 4:06 AM

Thanks, Ive had a look at the modules available but I cannot find one that includes the option for setting up or adding orders too tables ?

I think the tables function only works with the unreleased 9.0 version ?

gav towle
on 2/20/15, 4:38 AM

I think the tables function only works with the unreleased 9.0 version ?

gav towle
on 2/20/15, 4:38 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Asked: 2/18/15, 10:31 AM
Seen: 3113 times
Last updated: 4/4/15, 7:26 PM