Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

restart openerp 7 server on Xubuntu

By
Romuald Franck
on 1/4/14, 5:34 PM 1,123 views

I am coding a custom module on Oerp7 on Xubuntu 12.04, and today, suddently (after some moduifications in the code I think), the restart server command still do not affecting my module. i restart with this command :

sudo /etc/init.d/openerp-server restart

but the compiled (.pyc) files stayed unchange. If I delete the module in the addons dir, the module don't properly work giving me a message saying that models are absent. that is normal; but why restart don't change anything. even if I modify the __init__.py or __openerp__.py files.

According tome is as restarting by this command now make nothing, while yesterday it did. So, please, how could I fix that now.

Thnak you in advance.

try restarting the server manually with the --debug option

Gustavo
on 1/5/14, 1:01 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/4/14, 5:34 PM
Seen: 1123 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM