This question has been flagged

My openerp version is 8.

I have written once service for creating a db template in postgreSQL. What my probelm is when I hit the service with multiple requests I am not able to get the wuick response for the individual requests. The response is returned after all the requests has been processed. I don't know what's the problem lead to this scenario. Please suggest me some ideas. Thanks in advance

Discard

Have you tried using --workers switch (https://www.odoo.com/documentation/8.0/reference/cmdline.html#cmdoption-odoo.py--workers)?

Author

Hi @Ivan I tried with the workers options also, but I am getting same result there. Thanks for your response.

Author

Hey @Ivan sorry I tried with the zero option. But I am getting the below error when I have given the workers option as 2 in the openerp-server.conf file. Error: Usage: openerp-gevent [options] openerp-gevent: error: The config file 'import sys; sys.path.append(r'/home/bigc/eclipse/plugins/org.python.pydev_3.5.0.201405201709/pysrc'); import pydevd; pydevd.settrace(host='127.0.0.1', port=45808, suspend=False, trace_only_current_thread=False, patch_multiprocessing=True); import sys; sys.path.append(r'/home/bigc/eclipse/plugins/org.python.pydev_3.5.0.201405201709/pysrc'); import pydevd; pydevd.settrace(host='127.0.0.1', port=45808, suspend=False, trace_only_current_thread=False, patch_multiprocessing=True); openerp-server.conf' selected with -c/--config doesn't exist or is not readable, use -s/--save if you want to generate it