Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Reserve stock when adding sales order line

By
abdelwahed chiheb
on 7/5/13, 2:47 PM 1,751 views

Hello everyone, does any one now how can i reserve the quantity when i add a sales order line.

Exemple: I have two users who are entering two sales order for the same product, knowing that I have 10 units of this item in stock. The first add a sales order line with 5 units of this product and the second add a sales order line w 8 units. I want the system block the second user.

Thanks

patrick

--patrick--
| 5 4 7
Baarn, Netherlands
--patrick--
patrick
On 7/8/13, 10:59 AM

Default behaviour: Stock is reserved as soon as the sale order is confirmed and the delivery order has been checked for availability.

If you want to change this behaviour, I think you have to create your own module, and when you execute 'confirm order', do the things which happens when you do check availability of the delivery order.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/5/13, 2:47 PM
Seen: 1751 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM