Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

res.users many2one group res.company

By
William Mb
on 11/18/16, 9:34 AM 183 views

Hi everyone,

Please I don't known how to filter the domain of a res.users field for a particular group users who I have only the odoo id (e.g. base.managing_users).

At the same time, what should I done to allow a user different of the administrator to get on a many2one field all the companies created in the database in the dropdown list.

Thks.

you only need to filter out admin?

Hilar AK
on 11/19/16, 1:07 AM

Hilar AK

--Hilar AK--
| 5 2 7
Italy
--Hilar AK--

Hilar AK
On 11/19/16, 1:09 AM

you can add filter either domain = [('id', '!=', SUPERUSER_ID)] or [('id','not in', [list of user_ids you need to filter out])]

Maybe I haven't very well explain the problem. I have a field who is Many2one on the res.company model. When I'm connected with the admin privilege I get in the dropdown list of this field all the companies. But when I connect with another user privilege, I get only one company on the dropdown list of the same field. What can I done to get all companies on the dropdown list of the field in the both cases.

William Mb
on 11/20/16, 1:06 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/18/16, 9:34 AM
Seen: 183 times
Last updated: 11/19/16, 1:09 AM