Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

res.partner read only permision

By
shafeequemonp
on 5/9/14, 2:41 AM 1,214 views

I have a user sales manager and i want to allow the user read only access for res.partner model,I had already done by going settings->security->access control lists and also through user_roles ,eventhough i have given read only permission for read all read,write,create and delete function is working ?can anyone help me to fix it?

fadmawaty marbun
On 5/8/15, 12:33 AM

go to settings> users >your user "sales manager> edit (uncheckbox Contact Creation) hope this help

Jagdish Panchal

--Jagdish Panchal--
| 5 3 6
Gandhinagar, India
--Jagdish Panchal--

OpenERP Developer

Jagdish Panchal
On 5/9/14, 2:49 AM

Hi,

Go in settings->security->Access Controls List

Search res.partner.user then see give only "Read Access" as shown in screen shot

Screen shot

Thanks for ur info..but as i told above me already done through settings->security->access control lists and also through creating user_roles,but its not working,have any idea..?

shafeequemonp
on 5/9/14, 3:07 AM

Remove your user rule just do this settings it will work.

Jagdish Panchal
on 5/9/14, 3:09 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/9/14, 2:41 AM
Seen: 1214 times
Last updated: 5/8/15, 12:33 AM