Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Requirements to integrate OpenERP with ProcessMaker?

on 10/18/13, 5:00 PM 2,600 views

I would like to know how can I work with BPM software like processmaker. PM already handle some level of integration with SugarCRM and OpenBravo. I wounder what would OpenERP require from PM to adjust to certain models and objects on the CRM and DTM modules.

On 1/8/16, 1:56 PM

Hi Santhosh, any progress on PM, I'm keen to see and brainstorm the possiblities of using PM or even support to build one BPM workflow engine for Odoo. Let me know how this is progressing.

On 7/7/15, 2:33 AM

I am new for Processmaker and now am working in PM to integrate with Postgresql database witch is using the Openerp.

@Robin: You said that by using the trigger can store the data's into the database, please tell me your ideas .

Robin St.Clair
On 12/14/13, 2:00 PM

How are you getting on with this?

i have just started looking at this issue, I want to avoid duplicating infrastructure type data, perhaps by replicating data from one application to another, or by a trigger

Otherwise it will be a nightmare

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 10/18/13, 5:00 PM
Seen: 2600 times
Last updated: 1/8/16, 1:56 PM