Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
When importing products or customers from a CSV file I create a sample exported CSV file from V7. My questions are:
- 1) Are the required/compulsory fields highlighted in blue?
- 2) Some fields are not highlighted in blue but when you expand them the sub fields are highlighted. If these sub fields are left out would the data import be compromised?
- 3) Does anybody have a set of demo import CSV files for importing? I would like to have a look at these so I don't duplicate or end up entering wrong info.
- 4) What would you recomend be imported? I am importing customers, products and take on balances. Other data will be created, however if you have other import files I would appreciate them as well.
- 5) If at a later time I do another import using partial fields, will only those fields be updated or will the entire product /customer details be changed. For example I do a stock import ommitting the storage location fields and after a few months I do another import where I change product categories only and add in storage locations.
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 3/9/13, 4:35 AM|
|Seen: 14489 times|
|Last updated: 8/17/16, 10:38 PM|