Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Request Tracker integration

By
Christian Barth
on 8/28/14, 10:12 AM 1,126 views

Hi everybody,

we're user Request Tracker 4.2 as our helpdesk system. Additionaly we want to implement Odoo for billing, time tracker (I know that time tracking is possible with RT) and some other stuff.

Ideally, when a ticket ist created, a project with a task gets created in Odoo and the information gget exchanged automatically. I found an RT-OpenERP connector on launchpad (https://launchpad.net/rt-openerp), but there are no  files to be downloaded.

Does anyone have an idea? I really don't want to program something myself, because I don't have the time.

Christian

Med Said BARA

--Med Said BARA--
| 5 5 7
Algeria
--Med Said BARA--
Med Said BARA
On 8/28/14, 4:45 PM

Could you please, try this module and tell us what you think ?

Manuel
On 9/5/14, 3:04 AM

Is anytracker able to create tickets from email?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/28/14, 10:12 AM
Seen: 1126 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM