This question has been flagged
1 Reply

In the company (physically) I have 2 different rooms. One stores the material that comes from the suppliers in a total of 10 cabinets. In the other room, users work with this material (but first they have to ask for them to the other room).

In Odoo I created 2 warehouses.

warehouse called "ALL_MATERIAL" with 10 different locations (Closet1, Closet2 ...) where the different materials that enter from the suppliers are stored.

Another warehouse called "LABORATORY", where users will work with the requested material from "ALL_MATERIALwarehouse.

How can I make a user (who is in the LABORATORY) order products from the "ALL_MATERIALwarehouse?

Thank you.

Discard
Best Answer

You can either do the automatic process. So whenever your WH "Laboratory" needs goods, the goods delivered from "All Material" warehouse. This can be easily done by inter warehouse transfer. 

For your reference here video explaining the same : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvONxeFTGzc

Discard
Author

Yes, I can transfer material from one WH to another, but that's not the point. I want a normal user to be able to request material from another WH, and a special user allow the transfer.

In that case, you have to manually change the procurement method in stock move line each time and need to create one custom route which will generate procurement to parent warehouse.