Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Request for Quotation template - Expected Delivery Address: Your Company

By
Raphael
on 5/7/13, 11:34 AM 4,815 views

I have set up openerp in such a way that it produces requests for quotations and purchase order based on the daily scheduler. The Request for Quotation Template as well as the Purchase Order Template print two lines automatically saying:

Expected delivery address: Your Company

I assume that I have to set somewhere the company where the delivery shall go to. Where do I define this. As all ordered products shall go to the same delivery address I would like to define it in one central location and not for each product individually.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Same issue...

VVolt
on 5/28/13, 12:30 PM

Same with me. There must be an easy way to edit the delivery address. Please give us an answer!

Bernhard Glatzel
on 5/29/13, 11:27 AM

We have the same probleme here, further the templates adds the price based on internal prices on the RfQ which is rather strange. All this is true for the latest hosted SaaS version. If there is no template to edit to define the created Email this will block us to use the SaaS version.

Travelping GmbH, Holger Winkelmann
on 6/24/13, 2:16 PM

Ray Carnes

--Ray Carnes--
| 9 7 9
Greater Los Angeles, United States
--Ray Carnes--

Senior Odoo Analyst

OpenERP 6.1, 7.0 and Odoo 8.0, 9.0 (Since 2012)

Completed Functional and Technical Training.

Major Skills:

• Needs Discovery and Requirements Analysis;

• Function and Technical Specifications;

• Project Planning;

• Prototyping and Proof of concepts;

• Data migration;

• Configuration & Customization (UI and modules);

• Integration - data, business logic and service levels;

• Training and Knowledge transfer;

• Go Live support;

• Help desk;

• Version Migration.

I have over 20 years of experience empowering and enabling users with enterprise information systems that make a real and measurable difference in their ability to proactively manage their businesses and organizations. 

Ray Carnes
On 6/24/13, 4:04 PM

The Delivery Address will not print (by default) on a REQUEST FOR QUOTATION. I believe this an additional security measure so the goods don't actually get sent - because it is only a quotation.

The Delivery Address (if set) will print on a CONFIRMED PURCHASE ORDER.

To set the address that will print on a confirmed Purchase Order, navigate the following menu sequence:

Warehouse --> Configuration --> Locations

Find and open the location Physical Locations / Your Company / Incoming and set a value for Location Address

Had to enable the "Manage multiple locations and warehouses" option in the "Settings --> Configuration --> Warehouse" first before the Locations option appeared in the Warehouse module

ROVYX BizTech Pte Ltd, Ronnie Choo Partner Portal Access
on 6/25/13, 3:33 PM
Prêt à Pousser
On 5/28/13, 8:51 AM

Hi,

I have the same issue and am interesting in a solution. Anyone ?

Regards,

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/7/13, 11:34 AM
Seen: 4815 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM