This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Is there any tool to use in OpenERP that would be possible to make reporting have some parameters that if it let say goes over that parameter, you will see red line indicating it reached the limit you have set. For example let say you have parameter debt. So you set debt is "allowed" to be 500. If some partner reaches debt over 500 and I will open my debt report, it will show partners in red color that reached this limit.

I didn't see possibility to play with color and parameters in OpenERP reporting. Maybe I missed some feature?

Discard
Best Answer

If you mean the "Reporting" section of OpenERP 7, this is built using regular Views.

And views have some support for colors:

• List/Tree views support colors: a line can have a different color depending on a condition. Have a look at Project Issues or Project Tasks List views - lines can have different colors according to the State or the Deadline.
  • Kanban views can have a background color, and the Project Task kanban also has a semaphore light (green, red) based on the "Priority" field.

The first option looks adequate to what you need and is a lot simpler to use; kanban definitions can be quite complicated.

Discard
Author

Thanks. Now I've got some nice ideas how it could be implemented :)