Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Report Type

By
Jihen BEN ALI
on 11/10/15, 5:20 AM 549 views

Hi everyone,

I need to know if i could change the type of report file not a pdf file??

Our client want that for exemple open the invoice as a page in the system and to have the possibility of printing through it also he doesn't wannt it only a pdf file

could I do something like this with odoo ???

Drees Far

--Drees Far--
| 5 2 6
Tunis, Tunisia
--Drees Far--
Drees Far
On 11/12/15, 11:58 AM

Hello Friend,

what i can suggest for you is to create a new widget through javascript and xml which can be integrated easily in ODOO and this widget will be able to:

-Open the invoice as a page in the system

-Convert your PDF file to the extension that you want to get.

Regards.

TK Fontaine
On 11/13/15, 12:45 PM

Hi Jihen,

As Motez suggested, you could use html report, then you use anther api to convert html to excel for example.

Jihen BEN ALI
On 11/17/15, 3:04 AM

Thank you all for your help they was helpful I'm going to try the solution of Darees Far

hey my friend did you get a solution??make us know and dont forget to vote plz :)

Drees Far
on 11/17/15, 2:55 PM
Motez
On 11/12/15, 10:56 AM

Hello Jihen,

I'm affraid there is no other file format support in odoo than pdf.

you can change the report type to html by going to settings/actions/reports

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/10/15, 5:20 AM
Seen: 549 times
Last updated: 11/18/15, 3:42 AM