Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

(report.stock.picking.list) ERROR AGAIN

By
Saïd Assar
on 11/13/13, 5:19 AM 1,829 views

Once again, I am facing the same problem mentioned in a previous report on July 5th; the problem has not been solved since then, I just postpone it ... The installation process works fine with a first module, but the following module bugs systematially and I get the message

AssertionError: The report "report.stock.picking.list" already exists!

Can anyone help please? I desperately need to have a complete configuration for teaching purpose in the next weeks.

Anil R. Kesariya

--Anil R. Kesariya--
| 6 5 8
Gandhinagar, India
--Anil R. Kesariya--
ERP Consultant

Key Skill
-
Technical & Functional Expert
Anil R. Kesariya
On 11/13/13, 6:27 AM

This error shows that , the service name or report name which you have used is already exist in your system.

If you want to see the record for your report than you can see it in configurations.

Go to Settings>>Actions>>Reports

Search the record with the report.stock.picking.list . it will be there.

Either remove that record from that if its not required or change the service name or report name.

Hope this will work.

Regards,

Anil R.K.(SerpentCS)

Thank you Anil, I appreciate the prompt reply.

However, I have nothing called Actions under Settings ...

I am using v7 with Windows7, I am rather familiar with OpenERP and used previous versions.

Thx !

Saïd Assar
on 11/13/13, 6:48 AM

Hello Saïd Assar, This menu will be enabled if you have given marked 'Technical Features' as True. For this, Go to Settings -> Users -> Users -> particular user. In that you can found a 'Access Rights' tab. Mark 'Technical Features' as True & refresh the page.

Hiral Patel (hip)
on 11/13/13, 7:26 AM

Thank you very much. I found the mentioned menu (which I knew already from previous versions but could not find on the v7), but there is no report.stock.picking.list ... strange

Saïd Assar
on 11/13/13, 9:50 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/13/13, 5:19 AM
Seen: 1829 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM