Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Replies to mails sent from contact record

By
Dale
on 3/18/13, 4:39 PM 1,087 views

Hi

I am finding the OpenERP mail a little confusing. I have a user setup with a pop account and a an alias. He can send mail and receive messages sent to him. When he sends from the message thread at the bottom of the contact record the client received his message. However when the client responds he gets a copy of his own email (because he is automatically added as a follower of his record if you mail him from there) but more importantly that reply is missing in OpenERP. I can see the message in the technical tree under messages and it has the correct user as the recipient but the message doesn't make it's way back into the thread or into the users mailbox

What am I doing wrong?

Hi , i also noticed the same issues and checked the code and tested it , where the recipient will see the sender as the email account set for outgoing mail server and the reply_to field filled with the followers but not a valid email name , so it cannot make its way back to the user mailbox.

kalmenchia
on 4/4/13, 5:12 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/18/13, 4:39 PM
Seen: 1087 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM