Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Replacing the parent menu items.

By
charlesraj
on 8/5/13, 4:40 AM 1,123 views

Hi

How can be replace the parent menu items

eg: I created a new menu service this will be appear after the messaging menu but i want this to place after the sales menu.

How to make this .

Ahmed M.Elmubarak

--Ahmed M.Elmubarak--
| 5 3 5
Sudan
--Ahmed M.Elmubarak--

Ahmed M.Elmubarak
On 8/5/13, 6:27 AM

Hello, you can try adding sequence to your 'root' menu (service), it will change the position, I tried to set a sequence ="21" to my module then it appears after sale menu, I don't found sequence on the sale view, so I cann't say exactly the sequence is it !

I hope this will work!

Regards...

Thank for your answer .. It works for me..

charlesraj
on 8/5/13, 7:18 AM

I want to do inherit this file how can i do....

sridhar
on 8/11/13, 8:12 AM

which file?

Ahmed M.Elmubarak
on 8/12/13, 5:14 AM

I want change the order like 1st supplier, 2nd quatation 3 rd purchase order how can i change in inherit view.

sridhar
on 8/12/13, 9:17 AM

you can override any menuitem on you inherit view by just using the <menuitem tag and its id like: <menuitem id = "module.menuite_id" sequence = "something" ... /> .... I hope this will work....

Ahmed M.Elmubarak
on 8/12/13, 10:10 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/5/13, 4:40 AM
Seen: 1123 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM