Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Replace POS Categories with Web/Public Categories

Cliff Kujala
on 11/6/15, 3:28 AM 410 views

Does anyone know if it could be possible to replace the POS categories with the Public or Website categories?

This could maybe allow products to exist in more than one POS category for better touchscreen tree buildouts.

Hi Cliff, I hope you talking about merging categories i.e. a particular product can be present in multiple categories. If yes, i have a solution for you which might cater to your needs

on 3/8/16, 8:16 AM
On 3/11/16, 5:12 AM

Hi Cliff,

By default in Odoo, there is no feature as such wherein you can configure a product to be present in multiple categories in POS. For this customized module would be required to be configured.

We already have a module developed for this, might be it meets your requirements. You can check our module in the link below :-

Hope this helps

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Asked: 11/6/15, 3:28 AM
Seen: 410 times
Last updated: 3/11/16, 5:12 AM