This question has been flagged
11 Replies

I want to repeat columns in a rml report using the method 'repeatIn' inside a tag -td- but didn't have success.

I need some help please.

Discard
Best Answer

Drees,

For this in .py you need to have something like this:

def your_function_name(self,your_object_passing_from_rml_if_any):

lis=[]

emp_ids = self.pool.get('hr.employee').search(self.cr, self.uid, []) # or whatever criteria to get employee ids

for obj in self.pool.get('hr.employee').browse(self.cr, self.uid, emp_ids):

dic={}

dic['name'] =obj.name

lis.append(dic)

return lis

and in xml:

<para style="Your_style">[[ repeatIn(your_function_name(your_object_declared_above_using_repeatIn_if_any),'obj') ]]</para>

<blockTable colWidths = "100,100,100,100,100,100" style = "Your_style" >

<tr>

<td> [[ obj['name'] ]]

</td>

</tr>

</blocktable>

Hope it helps!

Discard
Author

Pawan thanks a lot fir the answer. But the python is ok :) but the problem is with the rml i want to make each employee in a td ( one cell) on the horizontal

Author

Pawan how can i work with [[ repeatIn(o.invoice_line,'l', 'td') ]] : cycle of each line, and for each row of data to create a cell????

Author

pawan are u here please my friend!!!

Drees, i have gone through it, i didn't got anyway out till now to get this done,but of course there must be some.
And regarding this: [[ repeatIn(o.invoice_line,'l', 'td') ]] , this can be used if you are using verion 4.1.X........ if this works, it will surely get your problem solved.

Author

So what can be the solution. Really i am blocked from two days ago. Can you suggest some thing to me as i was accustomed??

Author

Pawan v4.1.X is the version of openoffice or what??

Yes Drees, its openoffice version only!! Did you got any solution ?

Author

No i didnt get any solution. But, are you sure if i change the version o my openoffice it will be ok. i regret if i change and nothing ll change. Look at this link friend: https://www.odoo.com/fr_FR/forum/help-1/question/repeatin-dont-work-inside-a-tag-td-for-repeat-columns-in-rml-reports-18641#answer-18756

Author

pawan my friend are you here please??

Author Best Answer

Friends!!!

Here is the answer.

First, i had to change the version of my OpenOffice which is v4.1.X.

Second, i used [[ repeatIn(get_employee_lines(example.company_id,example.date_start,example.date_end), 'o', 'td') ]] which Loop on every line and make a new table cell for each line.

So here is the right answer:

<tr>

<td>

<para style="P8">NOM EMPLOYÉ</para>

</td>

<td>

<para style="P7">[[ repeatIn(get_employee_lines(example.company_id,example.date_start,example.date_end), 'o', 'td') ]]</para>

<para style="P7">[[ o['name'] ]]</para>

</td>

</tr>

Best Regards.

Discard