Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Repeated addresses in quotation

By
abc
on 2/10/14, 12:42 AM 775 views

Hi I've setup a customer and a contact within that customer account. I would like to have the customer address as the invoice address and the contact address as the shipping address. However, in the quotation they all show the same address. When I edit one they all change.

What am I missing here?

Thanks

Charlie101

Christian Lambricht
On 2/10/14, 4:03 AM

Hi,

Did you activate "Allow a different address for delivery and invoicing" ?

in Settings/Configuration/sales

After that you have to create in your address book 2 more address type (Invoice, shipping ) both pointing to the company. then, when you select the main company in the invoice form, openerp will select the invoice contact and the shipping contact and fill in the corresponding field.

Hi Thanks for replying.

Yes I did. On th Quotation/Sales Order form I have three address 'drop downs' but they all have the same address type listed. If I try to change the 'address type' in any one of them it changes in all. So I can't distinguish them. I have the one address 3 times, in every respect.

Regards

Charlie101

abc
on 2/10/14, 8:51 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/10/14, 12:42 AM
Seen: 775 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM