This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Hi guys!

I would like to change default name in budget, I don't want his name was SO0001but another code.

Thanks!!

Discard

can you elaborate more which menu or object?

Best Answer

Barbara,

You can certainly change your Quotation and Sales Order number sequences. By default, the sequence starts at SO001, however, you can create a new sequence in developer mode.

Changing Quotations & Sales Order Sequences (SO Code) – Odoo Online Version 9 SaaS 11

Activate Developer Mode in Odoo Online:

1. Click on your name in the top right corner

2. A dropdown list will appear, click on About

3. Click Activate the developer mode link on the bottom right of the About prompt

4. You will notice a lady bug icon on the top banner to the left of your Discuss inbox icon

Changing Quotation & Sales Order Sequences:

1. Once in developer mode, click on the Settings icon in your database’s homepage

2. Click Technical on the top banner, a drop down list will appear

3. Click on Sequences under the Sequences and Identifiers category

4. Click on the sale.order item name below the Sequence Code header

5. Click on EDIT and you will be able to change the sequence to your specifications (you are able to change the prefix of the code, you can add a suffix, change the sequence size, next number, and even add dynamic date fields such as day of the year).

Please let me know if this helps!

Discard
Author

Thank you so much, I could solve the problem ;)

Author Best Answer

Another question, I want each time you start a new month begins the name of the budget at 1 follow the sequence, I want to do this without having to enter line by line every month.

Thanks so much!!

Discard