Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

removing test data from ODOO 9 POS installation

By
Seif
on 8/30/16, 8:45 AM 134 views

Hi,

I  made an ODOO 9 installation  to set up a POS in my restaurant. The POS is working well  but I can't to remove all test data (Order, session, invoice..) recorded during testing the configuration. I have to do this before starting  to manage the restaurant using ODOO POS.   Have you any idea how can I perform this ?

thank you in advance for your help

Yash Pancholi (yap)
On 8/30/16, 10:30 AM

Hello,

If you are using online saas services of odoo you can put a request to wipe your data and reset the database. It will be a bad practice to delete the data and however odoo would not allow you to delete the records which are having dependencies.

For example it will be not possible to delete the invoice (paid) once its generated as it will be having a sequence code which would be a false business process to remove.

I would suggest you to go to www.odoo.com/help and send the request.

Thanks.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/30/16, 8:45 AM
Seen: 134 times
Last updated: 8/31/16, 3:08 AM