Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
How do I remove the powered by odoo from the footer of the the settings menu(more-Settings).
I have looked under views in the developer mode but I cannot seem to locate it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also how do I add HTML in my question?
To disable from frontend:
1. Goto Settings >> Technical >> User interface >> Views
2. Search for "menu_secondary" in the views
3. Click on edit and comment the div at the end:
<!-- <div class="oe_footer">
Powered by <a href="http://www.odoo.com" target="_blank"><span>Odoo</span></a>
To disable from backend:
1. Goto the web addon in your addons directory
2. Edit the file webclient_templates.xml
3. FInd the template with id="web.menu_secondary" and comment the div tag (<div class="oe_footer">)
Hope this helps.
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 10/28/15, 12:10 AM|
|Seen: 2869 times|
|Last updated: 6/12/16, 4:24 AM|