How do I remove the powered by odoo from the footer of the the settings menu(more-Settings).
I have looked under views in the developer mode but I cannot seem to locate it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also how do I add HTML in my question?
To disable from frontend:
1. Goto Settings >> Technical >> User interface >> Views
2. Search for "menu_secondary" in the views
3. Click on edit and comment the div at the end:
<!-- <div class="oe_footer">
Powered by <a href="http://www.odoo.com" target="_blank"><span>Odoo</span></a>
To disable from backend:
1. Goto the web addon in your addons directory
2. Edit the file webclient_templates.xml
3. FInd the template with id="web.menu_secondary" and comment the div tag (<div class="oe_footer">)
Hope this helps.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 10/28/15, 12:10 AM|
|Seen: 1021 times|
|Last updated: 6/12/16, 4:24 AM|