Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Removing page created with Website Builder

By
Alexander Hristoskov
on 3/28/16, 10:20 AM 226 views

Hello all,

I am stuck on the most fundamental thing - removing a page which was created with website builder. I created a New Page from the Content Menu and no whatever I try I can't remove it from the main page... when I delete it from the User Interface -> Views menu I get and that's it. Nothing I do makes any change to the site whatsoever it always redirects me to the missing page.

404: Page not found!

The page you were looking for could not be found; it is possible you have typed the address incorrectly, but it has most probably been removed due to the recent website reorganisation.

Maybe you were looking for one of these popular pages ?

Thanks,

Alex

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/28/16, 10:20 AM
Seen: 226 times
Last updated: 3/28/16, 11:19 AM