Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Remove the partner name from contact widget

By
Sensortec AG
on 6/18/15, 8:20 AM 726 views

Hello,

I am customizing the order report but I need to change the behavior of the contact widget.

As for now I have this node :

<div t-field="o.partner_id" t-field-options="{&quot;widget&quot;: &quot;contact&quot;, &quot;fields&quot;: [&quot;address&quot;, &quot;phone&quot;, &quot;fax&quot;], &quot;no_marker&quot;: true}"/> 

Even if the field "name" is not listed, it comes on the report. Is there a way to avoid this, or better to edit the way this widget works?

Regards

Andre de Kock
On 9/29/15, 3:28 PM

You can edit this widget at Settings -> Technical -> User Interface -> Views. Search for a view called "contact". Edit the view to your desire, but please note that this will effect *all* reports that call the contact widget and not necessarily just the reports you would like customize.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/18/15, 8:20 AM
Seen: 726 times
Last updated: 9/29/15, 3:28 PM