Odoo Help

Remove "Sent by YourCompany using OpenERP“

By
BIN CHEN
on 4/20/14, 11:33 PM 2,546 views

Hi how to remove when i sent email to customer, the email foot has mark" sent by youcompany using openerp” can i remove some body know how to remove it thanks

when i sand from template are all OK, I have changed the code all template. but when i reply customer it come out on foot "sand by XXX using by openerp" and It don't come with template, I use web openerp. thanks

Prakash

--Prakash--
| 5 4 7
Bikaner, India
--Prakash--

OpenERP Devloper at SunARC Technology

Prakash
On 4/21/14, 6:13 AM

In the Admin Login Technical --> Email --> Template Menu select the Email Template and EDIT the content to modify or remove based on your requirement.

For example,

<p>Thank you   for choosing ${object.company_id.name or 'us'}!</p>

Change into

<p>Thank you  <!-- for choosing ${object.company_id.name or 'us'}!   --> </p>
Nhomar Hernandez
On 4/21/14, 1:12 AM

You need overwrite the method that create the email, it is wired in the python code.

AFAIK every module/model has his own way to send wutomated emails and this text is in the code.

Regards.

IT Libertas

--IT Libertas--
| 4 3 7
Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation
--IT Libertas--

Visit us: itlibertas.com

IT Libertas is a team of developers and automation experts to help you to unlock Odoo ERP system's potential. We have been communicating with end users to whom the software became a main business tool since 2012. As a result, we are proud of dozens of successful implementations.

IT Libertas guarantees deadlines predictability and transparent pricing. We rely upon the best international practices and invest in local markets' study. That is why the company's services are in demand of European, Asian, American and African entrepreneurs.

We are open for cooperation and keep searching for new solutions to the end that IT Libertas clients go ahead of the curve, deal with less routine and generate more profit.

IT Libertas
On 3/24/16, 1:23 PM

This module - https://www.odoo.com/fr_FR/forum/aide-1/question/how-to-change-favicon-38363 - does this and many other similar feature to customize your Odoo

Stan
On 11/2/14, 5:02 PM

Hi Guys,

I have been searching for this answer all over the internet and i found nothing. So i sat hours wondering where it could be to be changed.

Here is the solution: You go to the file /opt/odoo/addons/mail/mail_followers.py and search for 'Odoo'.

Delete this:  "using %(odoo)s" from line   " sent_by = _('Sent by %(company)s using %(odoo)s') "

Then under that - > Delete this whole line:

'odoo': "<a style='color:inherit' href='https://www.odoo.com/'>Odoo</a>"

Dont forget to remove the comma before this line next to 'company': company,

So it should read:

else:
            company = user.company_id.name
        sent_by = _('Sent by %(company)s')

signature_company = '<br /><small>%s</small>' % (sent_by % {
            'company': company
        })

Please let me know if this helped you.

BIN CHEN
On 4/21/14, 4:38 PM

when i sand from template are all OK, I have changed the code all template. but when i reply customer it come out on foot "sand by XXX using by openerp" and It don't come with template, I use web openerp. thanks

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/20/14, 11:33 PM
Seen: 2546 times
Last updated: 3/24/16, 1:23 PM