This question has been flagged
5 Replies

Hi how to remove when i sent email to customer, the email foot has mark" sent by youcompany using openerp” can i remove some body know how to remove it thanks

when i sand from template are all OK, I have changed the code all template. but when i reply customer it come out on foot "sand by XXX using by openerp" and It don't come with template, I use web openerp. thanks

Discard
Best Answer

In the Admin Login Technical --> Email --> Template Menu select the Email Template and EDIT the content to modify or remove based on your requirement.

For example,

<p>Thank you   for choosing ${object.company_id.name or 'us'}!</p>

Change into

<p>Thank you  <!-- for choosing ${object.company_id.name or 'us'}!   --> </p>
Discard
Best Answer

You need overwrite the method that create the email, it is wired in the python code.

AFAIK every module/model has his own way to send wutomated emails and this text is in the code.

Regards.

Discard
Best Answer

This module - https://www.odoo.com/fr_FR/forum/aide-1/question/how-to-change-favicon-38363 - does this and many other similar feature to customize your Odoo

Discard
Author Best Answer

when i sand from template are all OK, I have changed the code all template. but when i reply customer it come out on foot "sand by XXX using by openerp" and It don't come with template, I use web openerp. thanks

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Guys,

I have been searching for this answer all over the internet and i found nothing. So i sat hours wondering where it could be to be changed.

Here is the solution: You go to the file /opt/odoo/addons/mail/mail_followers.py and search for 'Odoo'.

Delete this:  "using %(odoo)s" from line   " sent_by = _('Sent by %(company)s using %(odoo)s') "

Then under that - > Delete this whole line:

'odoo': "<a style='color:inherit' href='https://www.odoo.com/'>Odoo</a>"

Dont forget to remove the comma before this line next to 'company': company,

So it should read:

else:
            company = user.company_id.name
        sent_by = _('Sent by %(company)s')

signature_company = '<br /><small>%s</small>' % (sent_by % {
            'company': company
        })

Please let me know if this helped you.

Discard