Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Remove Order line details window

Mark Stair
on 11/30/14, 1:14 PM 1,173 views

How do I turn off the order lines detail window popping up rather than allowing inline adding of order line for quotations, sales orders and invoices?

Somehow I turned something on that makes a pop-up detail show up for adding order lines and not sure how to disable that again.  Just want to be able to add line items within the order without popup.

Jérémy Kersten (jke)

--Jérémy Kersten (jke)--
| 3 2 5
Jodoigne, Belgium
--Jérémy Kersten (jke)--

Jérémy is a member of the core R&D team since september 2013. He developed several projects for OpenERP version 8 including the eCommerce, the Google Calendar synchronization and the new product variants/configurator. Now, he manages Odoo website and themes for saas.

Jérémy Kersten (jke)
On 11/30/14, 2:44 PM

It's the view : sale.order.form.editable.list which do it.

So you are in one of the group set for this view.  

3 possibilities : 

Remove yourself from groups using this view

Remove groups from this view

Disabled the view

To do it, you need to be 'technical user'.

Settings -> Technical -> User Interface -> Views -> search: "sale.order_form_editable_list"

Thanks, that did it! I took an easy route and just disabled the view by making it inactive. Appreciate the help!

Mark Stair
on 11/30/14, 6:23 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 11/30/14, 1:14 PM
Seen: 1173 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM