Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

remove "create free website with odoo" in website

By
Milva Joy
on 4/15/15, 7:28 AM 949 views

how  to remove "create free website with odoo" in website

Alby Antony
On 4/15/15, 7:29 AM

edit the page

-addons/website/views/website_template.xml

i've done this and it isn't removed. i've refreshed the screen hoping it was just my cache. i've shutdown odoo and restarted it. i wonder if i'm missing something.

andy graybeal
on 10/9/15, 7:53 AM

i also wonder if i should have edited this template before i created the website. and specifically i edited "addons/website/views/website_templates.xml" not template.xml -- i wonder if that matters or was just a simple oversight.

andy graybeal
on 10/9/15, 8:25 AM
Sanjeev Kumar
On 1/3/16, 2:08 AM

In Odoo 9 you need to go to odoo portal > Website > Customize > HTML Editor on left hand side select -Footer Copyright , click on Format button above and than cut the html text from <div> . Than click Save 

Carlton Guc
On 4/15/15, 6:14 PM

FYI -- that is the edit, however the next time you update Odoo, you'll have to modify the website_template.xml again.

The best way is to create a module to override odoo copyright : template id="custom_layout_footer_copyright" inherit_id="website.layout_footer_copyright" > <xpath expr="//div[@class='container mt16 mb8']" position="replace"> Try this : it worked for me :) Hope it helps you also

DevTalents Info
on 1/3/16, 8:11 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/15/15, 7:28 AM
Seen: 949 times
Last updated: 1/3/16, 2:08 AM