Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Remaining time on contract

By
flg
on 7/21/14, 6:52 AM 700 views

hello

In 'Sales/Contract', we get the list of defined contracts.One column shows 'Remaining time'

Where does this "Remaining time" should come from ?

I defined some planned time within the tasks linked to these contract but the number in the 'Remaining time' column is still null

Any explanation is welcomed as this is a bit confusing

Thank you

Franck

Nhomar Hernandez
On 7/22/14, 1:21 AM

Remaining time:

Time Expected - Time consumed (sum(timesheets)) = Remaining.

If remaining < 0 then 0 else remaining.

If task is closed remaining = 0

Yes it is a little confusing.

Can you share some screen shot to see if I am talking about the same field?

This is the code.

flg
On 7/22/14, 10:45 AM

Thank you for the feedback. Good to point me to the right line of code. It may be useful in the future.

In fact my problem is: where is defined "time expected" ?

I can define expected time witthin tasks definition ('Initially Planned Hour(s)') but it has no impact on the contracts analytic view.

I do not see any place where to define an expected time per contract.

Franck

PS: Unfortunately, I need more karma to post pictures .... i can even not comment on your post. This forum is quite frustrating (and unefficient imho)

anyway,

You can share an external link to the image :-) until you have right karma.

Vauxoo S.A. de C.V., Nhomar Hernandez
on 7/24/14, 12:51 AM

You can share an external link to the image :-) until you have right karma.

Vauxoo S.A. de C.V., Nhomar Hernandez
on 7/24/14, 12:51 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/21/14, 6:52 AM
Seen: 700 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM