Odoo Help

Remaining leave shouldn't be carried over to the next year, can it start over?

By
Kong Sreyneth
on 1/25/16, 4:01 AM 1,008 views

In our company, the leave allocation are the same for every employee. But the remaining leave can't be carried over to next year. If the employee takes all the leave allowed by the company, it is fine. The problem is when there are remaining leaves, I want to reset the remaining legal leave to zero so that I do the allocation only once and for all at the beginning of the year. 

In odoo, it is not easy to the understand the leave analysis. Because when new allocation is made, it will be added to the remaining leave which is the not the case that we want. We want the report to show the new allocation for particular employee, not to add the past and the new together. I want to start over, so how can I achieve this kind of scenario in ODOO? 

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/25/16, 4:01 AM
Seen: 1008 times
Last updated: 4/6/17, 3:31 AM