Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

relationship between a sale order and its purchase order

By
Artil
on 8/10/15, 9:40 PM 491 views

Hi all,

If we receive one customer sale order, ERP system might generate several purchase orders for this SO. My understanding is that we could see their relationships through the following tables:

sale_order -> sale_order_line -> procurement_order -> purchase_order

Could anybody help confirm whether my thought are correct or not?

Another question is that for items in sale_order_line, there are products whose procurement_order ID is vacant. Does that mean these products have stock already, and so could ship from stock directly? No need to generate any procurement orders?

A futher question is that when purchase method is make to order, the sale order will create a purchase order same quantity of your sale order (You must define a supplier on product form). This sentence is only correct when the system has generated a procurement order, right? If no procurement order for one sale_order_line record, it won't create any purchase order in the end.

Thanks very much for your input. I am new to OpenERP system. :)

Any help on the question? thanks very much.

Artil
on 8/11/15, 11:47 PM
Artil
On 8/11/15, 11:46 PM

Any help is appreciated.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/10/15, 9:40 PM
Seen: 491 times
Last updated: 8/11/15, 11:47 PM