Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Relating the fleet module with the purchases module

By
José
on 1/21/15, 11:01 AM 562 views

Hello, I have Odoo 8 with the modules purchases and fleet management installed.

My question is for users with more experiencie, how can I relate the information of the modules? For example an invoice of oil generated in the Purchase module, how to set that automatically to the oil registry of the Fleet module? The same for the services to the vehicles, etc.

Thanks!

zbik

--zbik--
| 6 4 7
Lodz, Poland
--zbik--

zbik
On 1/21/15, 11:38 AM

In the description of the module Fleet Management, in Technical Data, you will find Dependencies. This list contains only 'mail', 'base' and 'board'. Unfortunately, there is no 'purchase','account' etc. :(   

So, in standard, there is no relation you expect. It is necessary customization.

I see that, but if any user have more experiencie than I in this topic, I want to hear some advice... Thanks!

José
on 1/21/15, 12:00 PM
Sayed Anisul Hoque
On 9/5/15, 2:32 AM

I also am looking for the similar thing with the sales. Could you solve how you are managing the relations ?

No, if you want to relate the things, you have to do yourself...

José
on 9/7/15, 5:56 PM

Finally I choose to not relate them.

José
on 9/7/15, 5:58 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/21/15, 11:01 AM
Seen: 562 times
Last updated: 9/5/15, 2:32 AM