This question has been flagged

I'm starting to get familiar with Odoo's reconcile feature. Since recently we load transactions from PayPal to Odoo and in the future want to connect our bank account too.

For PayPal I see that for each receiving customer payment the fees are stated separately. Of course I don't want to book those fees manually. Instead I want to configure a rule to let Odoo book all PayPal fees to a particular account. How to do this?

For the bank account we have many recurring transactions, such as transfers between our own bank accounts inkl. PayPal, salaries, taxes, rent, infrastructure costs. For those transactions we don't have invoices in Odoo. I don't want to book all these payments each month manually and am looking to configure rules to get those booked by Odoo automatically. How to achieve this?

Thanks a lot!

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Jan:

As mentioned by Ermin, activate developer mode and go to Accounting > Configuration > Reconciliation Models and create a new model of type Suggest counterpart values. You can use the model Line with Bank Fees which is available in the demo data as a reference.

Discard
Best Answer

You can define and apply reconciliation models for posting payments without invoice.

Discard