CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I suddenly faced a problem in the "Register Payment" form, in which I register payments for my invoices (for both suppliers and customers).
However, the first weird behavior is that the "Paid Amount" is always zero, whether you registered payments before or not.
Secondly, any payment registration does not set the related invoice to the "Paid" status, while there are journal entries for this payment registration process.
Here is a practical scenario.
- I created a sales order for a customer with a certain product.
- I created its invoice for the whole sales order. (no matter the invoice precedes the delivery order or not)
- I validated this invoice.
- When I start the register payment process, I see the "Paid Amount" always = zero! Not as the normal behavior where it gets the total invoice amount by default.
- When I enter the paid amount, the invoice does not set to Paid!
- From the “Customer” form you can see the journal entries for this customer (including our payment)
Unfortunately, nothing previously stated works fine and fixes this problem.
Unfortunately also, I could not comment answers on my question -rather than objecting to it- , although it is not an answer to my question, due to my low karma!!!
Another important note to all followers, please deal with such issues as production issues.
I had the same problem.
Go to your receivable and payable account related to the invoice and mark the "Allow reconcile' option.
After that you can go to "Automatic reconcile" and choose both accounts to reconcile, if you had previously paid, then odoo will automatically set the invoice to paid status.
I had the same problem, the solution:
1.- Go to your receivable and payable account related to the invoice and mark the "Allow reconcile' option.
2.- Mark Internal Type as Charge.
3.- Mark Account Type as Receivable.
After that the account can do "Automatic reconcile" and paid amount correspond to difference.
I had the same problem. When I set the Company currency to 'ARS' before installing the Accounting module, the sales invoice payments didn't work as you mentioned. When the currency is set to 'ARS' right after installing the Accounting module, it worked fine. Does this apply to your case?
Hope this helps.
About This Community
Odoo Training Center
|Asked: 12/17/14, 12:37 PM|
|Seen: 4654 times|
|Last updated: 5/5/17, 6:47 PM|